We hold regular tastings in our Cirencester and Cheltenham shops with bottles open every Friday and Saturday for you to come in and taste. We have different wines on taste every week. Sign up to our weekly newsletter that tells you what's on taste and what's on offer.
- 29th September: War of the Worlds (6pm-8pm) £25pp inc. canapés
- Join us to sample some of the best wines from around the world, showing off an amazing variety of styles as we discover gems from Chardonnay in Chablis through to Malbec in Mendoza and beyond!
- 30th September: Seedlip (10am-5pm)
- Some of the Seedlip crew will be joining us in-store on the last Saturday of September to showcase their unique non-alcoholic spirits. If you've ever wondered how they're made, what they're like, and how to serve them, this would be a great chance to find out more!
- 14th October: Elephant Gin (7pm-9pm) £20pp
- Oliver Hiller from Elephant Gin will be leading a masterclass in the evening exploring what makes these gins so enchanting. He's so confident that he'll even pit them against some of our other favourites!
To book your place on any of these tastings, please pop into the shop or call us on 01285 658511.
You can also book us for a private evening tasting in our shop. We can organise a tutored tasting of up to six wines with one of our experienced staff and together with some light food we will taste, discuss and most importantly enjoy some great wines together.
Let us suggest the wines or if you have a particular favourite region we can tailor a session to suit your preferences.
For availability and prices please contact:
Cirencester: Simon Griffiths
Cheltenham: Dave Carson
If you're hosting an event - whether private or corporate - and need a reliable source of wine we can help.
A few of the events we can cater for include:
- Awards ceremonies
- End of season dinners
- Christmas parties
You can work with us safe in the knowledge that the wines we can provide will be excellent quality at competitive prices. Discounts are available for large orders and we can offer a "sale or return" arrangement, so you never need to buy more wine than you actually need.